segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2011

Bob's Burguers

Me and my boyfriend recently started watching two new tv shows: Game of Thrones and Bob's Burgers. It's a great ballance, really: Game of Thrones is intense and dark, and Bob's Burgers is extremely funny, and it really feels good to laugh a bit after watching some Lannisters prance around the screen for a while (grrr Lannisters suck!). Since I like Bob's Burgers so much, I had to try my hand at drawing the family, so I did. I came up with this extremely simple drawing while I had a day off from work and decided it was a good idea to practice my digital drawing skills (sadly underdeveloped so far). I hope you enjoy it, and trust me, check out Bob's Burgers!

What about fan art for Game of Thrones, you ask? Maybe soon you'll see some. Check out Game of Thrones too, while you're at it. Fantastic show and even better book series.

2 comentários:

  1. "harrrrrmmmmmmmhhhhhhheeeeeeemmmm"

    Para o caso de nao saberes aquilo é uma quote da filha do Bob's, verdade verdadinha!

    ResponderEliminar