segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011

Myth - The 7th Labor

Last week's theme over at the Hungry for Lines website was "Myth". When I started thinking about the theme “Myth”, I immediately thought of greek mythology, and how it’s so richly populated by epic stories and characters we all, in some way or another, are familiar with. So I decided to dive into the rich well of greek mythology and draw something from it. After thinking about it, I decided to draw one of the labors of Heracles, and I ended up choosing the 7th labor, in which King Eurystheus ordered Heracles to capture the Cretan Bull. I hope you enjoy this light-hearted aproach to the 7th Labor of Heracles!



I drew this with a mechanical pencil, inked it with a mix of 0.1, 0.3 and 0.5 pens, as well as a brush pen. The color was done digitally, and I added a texture from this website.

1 comentário: