segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

Toy Story

Toy Story is one of my favorite franchises of all time, animated or otherwise. I saw the first one when I was 10 years old and now, as a grown up of 25, I saw the story come full circle with Toy Story 3. These are great movie, full of heart and humor, and with such a colorful cast of characters, that I felt sorry for never drawing Woody and Buzz - outside of their brief appearance on one of the Kubrick's Garage strips. Today I had a day off from work and decided to right that wrong. Here's a quick pic of Woody and Buzz I managed to put together in this lazy day that I've been long deserving. Hope you enjoy it!





2 comentários:

  1. Rodolfo Reis Dias is a registered architect in his native Portugal and has collaborated with award-winning practices in Lisbon and Madeira and more recently New York City and Los Angeles.rodolfo reis

    ResponderEliminar